Monday, August 22, 2011

Crazy Experiences from 45 to 46...

It is the 45th day under Zombie Infection. Here I am back to writing after the weekend, sadly to say there is no Lucky Moments this weekend but without that I still manage to hit level 45 yesterday. Well, it took me like more then 2 months to reach 45. And when I check on the experience bar, I fainted after I saw the experience needed from 45 to 46..., it was like 120,000,000 and that was estimate overall experience I took to level from 1 to 45 in value, and now I am going to push myself up to 46 with this same kind of amount. As for Varlis, she hits level 42 and now currently questing in Kirah with some of my help.

Last weekend, there was another Radiant Strongbox event that took place from 18-Aug-2011 to 24-Aug-2011. It was all about additional talents points if you manage to get Small, Medium & Large Scroll of Sacrament. Small adds 1 additional talent, Medium adds 2 and Large adds 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment